Saturday, April 16, 2011

I LIKE MORNINGS

Oeng Flew up among the flowers in the Honey Garden. He brought a big bottle for nectar that he would collect today. He looked happy. He landed on many flowers to seek the finest nectar today, and was enjoying the warmness of sun beam.
"Hi..Bellee..!!" greeted Oeng to Bellee Morning when he got Belle creep on the stalk.
"Hi ...Oeng..!! Morning...!!" replied Belle, "You go so early to get nectar."
"Yes, cos I believe, I will get the best nectar if I go early. So when will u give me your nectar?"
"Soon, dont worry..!! I will give the best for you.."
"Wow ..thank you..!! give me a sign when your flowers will appear. I cant wait longer to see your beautiful flower" said Oeng
"sure..!! I will " answered Bellee cheerfully. "by the way. You can visit Rossie Apple now, I believe she will give you much nectar today. I heard from her that she will have much nectar in her flowers this time. I wish today is your lucky day to get much nectar from her"
"Really..!! Ok..I will be there..!! thank you Bellee see you later."
Oeng left Bellee. He wished he will be the first guest for Rossie Apple. He flew as fast as he could. When he got there. He was so surprised, Rossie Apple was covered by many flowers all over of her crown. Bellee was right. It's Rossi Apple blooming time.
"Wow..!!I will be the lucky bee today."said Oeng loudly.
"yea..We are too..!!" said someone behind him. Oeng turned around, and he got Melodee and Florie was in there. He looked big smile on their faces.
"What..!! you both are here too? I thought I am the only bee in here." said Oeng surprising
"Yes, we are..!! said Florie
"Rossie Apple told us yesterday, she invited us to come early to get the best nectar from her. so...We are here now..!!"explained Melodeee
"Did she invite you?" asked Oeng unbelievable.
"yes.." answered Melodee,
"ohh..!!"
"Why...??"
"Means that I cant get much nectar today." said Oeng sadly
"Hey..!! Wat's wrong with you? Dont be greedy!!" said Melodee, she was trying to remind Oeng."Dont you remember to Queen Glorie's lesson? We cant make the finest honey if we have something to much for ourseleves. We take the nectar as much as we can, not more. cos the finest thing you have today, it's the finest things for tomorrow. not for the quantity, but the quality of something you get or do."
Oeng realized that Melodee was right. He thought, when he got much nectar today means that he did the good job, but he was wrong. "Ok, I am sorry"
"well..Are you ready to make the finest honey for Happy Hunnybee?" asked Florie
"Yea...I am ready for that. Let's go" said Oeng. They began to collect much nectar and pollen from Rossie Apple.
"Thank you Rossie, you give us much fine nectar today."said Oeng to Rossie Apple
"Your welcome, Oeng. You will come back for tomorrow. I still have the nectar for you, Dont be late! please come early. Ok." said Rossie Apple
"Sure, we will come early. I love mornings. because I will have something good in every morning." said Oeng happily. The wind blew smoothly on Rossie Apple's body. It fall some the old pistils of Rossie's.
"Bye Rossie, see you tomorrow."
Rossie waved her branchs smoothly. she was happy cos Oeng and his friends came by to the her flowers.
Oeng, Melodee and Florie had much nectar and pollen for today.
"I am happy, I met you in Rossie's. we had much nectar for today, without both of you I cant get as much as I get now." said Oeng.
"We did thank to you, You help us to bring it to get home. I cant believe it, that we cant get much nectar for today." said Florie
"Yes, it's our work. if we work together, we will get the better things like today." said Melodee then.
"Can we go there tomorrow?"asked Oeng.
"Sure, that's the good idea."answered Florie and Melodee. "we love you will be with us."
Oeng smiled widely.he was happy by having lovely friends like Melodee and Florie

Samsung Galaxy Tab (Wi-Fi)

No comments:

Post a Comment