Thursday, April 28, 2011

CALL ME FEBRY

Melodee visited to her neighbor, Florie. When she got there, Florie was cleaning her hive up. It's a big day for Florie to make her hive looked nicer. She didnt collect nectar today. She decided to stayed at home and decorated her hive.
"Need some help?" greeted Melodee when she appeared in the Florie's hive. Florie was surprised by her visiting.
"sure, why not?" replied Florie happily. "Where will you go? did u want to collect the nectar?"asked Florie again, when she saw Melodee's goods.
"yea, Oeng and I will get nectar today. We had an appointment with Rosie Apple. She told me that today it's her last day for us to get nectar freely in her place. Did you see him?" asked Melodee.
"I thought, he must be in his hive, I dont see him yet this morning."explained Florie, "Have you visited his hive?"
"I have." answered Melodee. "but I read the name of his hive was changed. It was written FEBRY" explained Melodee then."Means that, he was not in there anymore, why he did not tell me before about that."
"What..??" said Florie surprisingly. "It cant be. I saw him last night, we talked before and he gave me hunny cracker. look..!!" after that Florie showed the cracker to Melodee. Melodee was confused by this.
"Ok, we have to take a look in there, to make it sure if Oeng still is in there or not" Florie suggested to Melodee. so both of then went to Oeng's hive.
When they got there, they read the different name, It is written FEBRY not OENG, Who Febry is,Where is Oeng?"
They looked at each other, they didnt believe what they saw.
"So what will we do now?" asked Melodee,"Should I knock the door and ask the owner who he is or where Oeng is."
"Should we?" replied Florie.
"I dont know, may be you have the better idea, so we know who is the owner of Oeng's hive now?" said Melodee then.
Florie kept in silence for while, she tried to get the way to uncover the bee who lives at Oeng's hive."Ok, I got it." then
"You got it?" asked Melodee
"Yes."
"How..? tell me." said Melodee impatiently
"As you told before, We go there and knock the door, we have to introduce ourselves to him/her as his/hers new neighbor." explained Florie, "It's simple, right."
Melodee was agree, as the good neighbors they have to create the good atmosphere for the new one. So Melodee and Florie came and tried to knock the hive's door. But when Florie raised her hand and was ready to knock on the door, suddenly the door was opened from the inside. They were surprised when they saw who was standing in front of them with sleepy face. It's OENG.
"Oeng...!! You are stil in here !" said Melodee and Florie surprisingly. Oeng was surprised by his friends standing out of his hive.
"What are you doing in here?" he said confusely.
"I thought, someone else lives in here, but it's still you." Florie said
"I live and stay in here, what are you talking about?" said Oeng
"This morning, I came to your hive, and read the shingle of your hive is changed, I thought you have moved, and someone named Febrian stays in here. so I came to Florie to make it sure myself that you moved to another place or not."explained to Oeng
When Oeng heard about Melodee's explanation, he smiled widely.
"Ooo..I see..!! yea, I have changed it, as I want to all bees call me Febry, not Oeng. Oeng is my nickname when I was a baby.And now I am not a baby anymore." explained Oeng to his friends the reason why he changed his name on his hive.
Finally Melodee and Florie understabd, They were happy as Oeng still with them.
"But, Melodee we are right, we have a new neighbor, names Febry." said Florie happily
Melodee smiled widely when she heard Florie talked.
"yea..we have to welcome our new neighbor, right." said Melodee, "Welcome to our HAPPY HUNNYBEE colony Febrian. nice to see you."
They laughed together. It's a happy day for them as they are still together.
"Will you visit Rosie apple?" Florie reminded to Melodee
"O yea, I have to go there, as it's my last day to have her nectar, do you want to join with me, Oeng...ops sorry..Febry..?? Asked Melodee to Febry
"O..yes..!! We had an appointment abt this, ok..I'll be ready in a minute!" said Febry and then he was ready with his goods.
"Bye Florie, we have to go now." said Melodee and Febry
"Ok..bye..!!! Take care. Send my regard to Rossie apple." said Florie to them when they left her there.
She wish today was a good day for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment