Monday, April 11, 2011

GOOD START

Sunshine breaks the darkness in the east. Orange light shine paints the sky. Florie flew slowly among the flowers. The words of Queen bee crossing in her mind "Wherever and whenever you are, you have to share the hope and happiness. Flory bee landed on the Sunny flower's petal. She walked to the center. She was surprised that Sunny flower produced much nectar today.
"Wow, it's my great day." exclaimed Flory happily. Sunny flower smiled to Florie
"Morning, Florie" greeted her to Florie
"Morning, Sunny...!! May I pick all the nectar?" asked Florie politely.
"Sure, all is yours Flory." said Sunny cheerfully
"Wow...!! thank you Sunny..!" Flory bee prepared her pail and started to collect all nectar there. The pollen was fresh too. Sunny flower swayed her crown smoothly. She was happy too.
"Hi, Flory...! Good Morning..!!" someone called her from the edge of the flower crown.
"Hi, Webby, morning..!! It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" replied Florie to her.
" Yes, it is" said Webby."Do have much nectar and pollen, dont you?"
"Yes, Sunny flower gives me much nectar today. It's good start for me. I can go home early. I guess, Queen bee will be happy with my work today." explained Florie bee.
"By the way, where are the others? asked Webby then,
"Who...?? Oeng and Melodee?"
"Yes, where are they?" asked Webby again
" I dont know, I went early to get nectar. I didnt see them this morninng either. I believe, they will be somewhere." explained Florie bee
" and you get the fine one, dont you?" said Webby
"Ooo...yes, I did, I am so thank for this. thank you Sunny."said Florie happily and then she continued her work to make her pails full of nectar and pollen. Sunny flower wagged her crown smoothly, it showed how happy she is.
"It's done..!!" said Florie loudly at last.
"You do the best for today, Florie," said Webby and she raised up her thumb for Florie.
"Thank you Webby, Thank you Sunny, You all the best I have."
"You are welcome, Florie." said Sunny flower cheerfully. "I will be happy with your visit, anytime"
"thank you so much, Sunny.I have much nectar today. but I must go home now to keep this nectar. If I still have much time, I will be back, to get your nectar dan pollen again. May I collect it, Sunny" asked Florie.
"Sure, with my pleasure." replied Sunny flower
"Ok, I have to go now, bye Sunny, bye Webby..!!" Florie bee smlied to both of then and tried to lifted up the pails of nectar and pollen. but suddently one of those pails missed from her hand. It fell on the center of the crown and part of the nectar spill out.
"Oohh..noo...!!" shouted Florie
"Hey ...!! What's wrong?" asked Webby spider, "O noooo Florie....!!"
"Omg....!! I broke the bucket handle. How can I take this nectar
"Dont be sad Florie." said Sunny flower, she tried to calm Florie down
"Yes, Sunny..!! But I dont know, wat I will do now."
"Dont worry Florie, there is the way to handle this problem." said Webby again. "Let me see, bring it here."
Florie tried to push the nectar bucket slowly.
"Be carefull, Florie, you will damage all my young seed.
"I will Sunny, Dont worry..!!" answered Florie
Webby spider watched the broken handle of the bucket. She looked thinking hard to mend it.
"Aha...!! I got it..!!." said Webby in a minute.
"What...??"replied Florie, "May I know...??"
"Wait a second, I know how to over come this problem." after that she went to her net house.
Florie bee stood outside, she didnt know what she will do then, she wanted to know what Webby will do now inside. Not take much time, Webby went outside and brought something on her hand. It looked like a pack.
"Look...!! I am bringing something to you." she showed the netty bag.
"wow..!! that's beautiful Webby..!! I love that.." said Florie bee happily
"I make it by myself, I hope it can help you to lift your bucket up easily." explained Webby, after that Florie move the bucket inside the netty pack. and tried the new handle pack.
"Good job, Webby. now can take this bucket easily."said Florie
"well, you can go home now."
Florie bee then draping a net bag to her neck.
"thank you Webby. you save my life today." said Florie
Webby smiled widely, "hey..! dont say like that, ok..!! that's a friend for. we have to help each other."
"yea, you are right..!!" said Florie
"But, Florie..!! before you leave, you have to fill your bucket full again. you have shed part of nectar today. I still have much for you today. I can take it as much as you want."
"o..yeah..I will Sunny. thank you. I will be back..Dont worry..!! but I think it's enough for me today. beside that I dont spill much nectar."
"Ok..!!! take care Florie" said Webby and Sunny
"bye Sunny...!!! bye Webby..!! I will be back..!!"
After that Florie flew away, She looked happy. because she got much nectar and pollen.
The Queen is right, if we do happily, everything will run well.


3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Apple iPadCanon PowerShot S95 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.8x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch inch LCD

No comments:

Post a Comment